Home | About | FanFictions | FanArt | Resorce | Links
line break

FanFictions
- by Moira

The Suitors

1, Nanny Wakes Up
2, The Admiral Goes Fishing
3, Confessions
4, An Evening with the Prince
5, Interlude
6, A Nice Quiet Breakfast
7, The Interviews
8, The Preparations Begin
9, The Presentation Ceremony Begins
10, The Offerings
11, Epilogue

My Thoughts on the Suitors.


 


The Suitors
Part Five

Interlude

Allura wakes up in a cold sweat. She looks at the time. It’s just after midnight. She remembers dreaming about the suitors presentation ceremony, and having to pick one of them. She remembers seeing her Captain in the back of the room. He looked at her, then turned and walked away. She called out to him, but he was gone.

She sits up rubbing her eyes and looks down at herself, still dressed, still wrapped in his coat. She slowly gets up and wanders into her bathroom, hanging up his coat carefully. She undresses and steps into the shower, hoping the cool water will sooth her.

She cannot believe the suitors presentation ceremony is tomorrow night. She will be expected to pick one of them, to officially start courting her, then eventually, marriage. A loveless marriage. She laughs at herself. Wonderful, I’ve been saving myself my whole life for this man and I won’t even love him, what’s the point in that? After a long while she steps out of the shower and pulls on her robe. Yes Allura, what is the point in that?

Keith has made it back to his room. Well actually it’s more like a suite. Since the arrival of the new recruits there was a shuffling of room assignments. Four recruits are now bunking in his old room. Coran insisted that Keith be moved into one of the lavish guest suites that are supposed to be used by visiting dignities. Keith laughs remembering the fight Nanny put up about it. But Coran prevailed, convincing her that Keith had earned it and that he should be allowed to experience the lavish side of the castle at least until he was reassigned. Nanny could at least buy that since it was only temporary. Keith sighs, temporary. He really would be leaving.

He weaves his way through the, large, over-furnished front room and into the bedroom. He sits down on the edge of the grand bed and takes off his shoes, falling back onto the bed. He looks up to the fabric canopy overhead, smiling. It’s so easy to image being back on earth, back in medieval days. The way the room is decorated, it’s just like that. Like being back in time. He sighs. Yeah, but she would still be a princess and I, her lowly knight.

He sits back up and then plods his way into the bathroom and taking a cold shower. Finished, he pulls a towel around himself and walks out into the main room and over to a small kitchenette area off to the side. He reaches in the cool box, pouring himself a glass of cold water.

There is a faint knock at the door.

He sets down the glass, making his way to the door. All the emotions he had just put to rest come bubbling up again, as Allura is standing upon the threshold. “A…Ally?” He chokes out her name.

“May I come in?”

“Um… Yeah.” He looks at her and swallows hard as she walks in, hair damp, wearing her robe. God she can even make that look good. He closes the door.

“My mind won’t let me sleep.”

He laughs. “Yeah, I understand.”

There is an uneasy silence as they both stand looking at each other.

Keith sees Allura’s eyes wandering over him making a heat rise up within him. He wants to take her in his arms right there. Snapping out of his daze he remembers he’s just in a towel. “Uh… um… I better go put something on.” He starts to make his way to the bedroom.

“No Keith.”

Keith turns around. “Allura I need to. I. I can’t promise that I will… You, you’re just…”

“I’m what?” Her voice is breathless as she walks up to him. “Keith, what am I?”

His heart starts to pound hard in his chest and he is finding it difficult to breath. “Ally…”

She meets up with him and puts her hands on his bare chest, causing him to throw back his head and inhale deeply. “Keith?” She whispers.

“Ally, you have to go. Please… go… before I…” It’s taking every cell in his being not to grab her right there.

“Keith… I want to be with you. If I cannot have you in marriage, I at least want to know what real love feels like, while I can. Before I am trapped in a loveless marriage.”

He looks down at her, his whole body alive and smoldering, eyes burning with passion. “Ally, do you know what you’re saying? What you’re asking?”

She answers him without words as she reaches down and unfastens her robe letting it fall open, revealing her bare form underneath. A few strands of her damp hair the only thing now covering the front of her body.

Keith’s eyes drop, transfixed. His eyes trace down the line of bare skin now revealed in front of him, lingering where they shouldn’t. His breath is steadily becoming more ragged.

She steps up to him, reaching down and pulls the towel off of him, dropping it to the floor.

He snaps his eyes back up to hers and sees a burning fire in their depths. His mind is loosing the fight with his body and his heart.

She closes the distance even further their skin just touching, sending a deep shuddering breath out from the core of him. Her hands move back to his strong chest.

Keith’s whole body is screaming out for her. His strong hands, seeming to have a will of their own, slowly make their way into the opening in her robe. They move around her to caress her smooth back, pulling her in tighter. He looks down into her eyes, barely breathing. “I love you Ally.”

She reaches a hand up from his chest to wrap around the nape of his neck. She looks up lovingly into his shimmering eyes and whispers. “I know. And I love you.”

He drops his head to hers and their lips meet. Everything they have felt for one another over the years explodes into that kiss. The whole world and all their problems disappear in an instant. They are the only ones who exist, and they revel in it.

He eventually lifts her up to him. She holds on tightly, arms wrapped around his strong neck, her hands nestled deeply into his thick hair, holding on tight. He carries her to the bedroom, their lips refusing to part.

As they reach the bedroom, he sets her down. and their lips finally separate. Both stand, staring at each other, struggling to breath, eyes intently locked on one another’s. They are both shaken to their cores at the intensity of their first kiss.

He slowly takes a step back from her so he can see her. His eyes drop to her shoulders as his hands gently push back the fabric of her robe letting it fall to the floor. He pulls his hands back. His mind is desperately trying to fight for control through his desires. You dare to look at her! She’s the princess! You can’t have her! His eyes find the curves of her breasts as they move in front of him with her heavy breaths. He starts to reach out to touch one but hesitates. You dare touch her?

She reaches up taking his outstretched hand and moves it slowly the last few inches to its destination, where his eyes are focused. She lets out a gasp when his hand finally touches her breast, taking it firmly in his hand. He brings his other hand up to caress her neck and shoulder. His mind now has its answer. Yes, he does dare touch her. The voice in his head goes silent.

She drops her hand from his and closes her eyes, breathing deeply, savoring his touch.

His hands are soon traveling all over her skin taking in the softness of her flesh and the curves of her body. He is amazed by the sensation of her skin reacting to his touch. He feels her body start to sway then suddenly fall. He instinctively drops with her and reaches out, catching her in his arms.

Now they are kneeling on the floor, facing one another. He grasps onto her shoulders, holding their bodies just inches apart. “Ally?” He asks. Concern now etched on his face.

She is transfixed, lost in his eyes. She reaches out to touch his cheek and smiles at him. “I had no idea your touch would feel so… wonderful.” Her eyes then drop to his broad chest and up to his shoulders. She reaches out to his hair, running her hands up into it. “So soft.” She whispers as she brushes it back off his shoulders. She starts to run her fingers and nails lightly down his neck and shoulders then dropping to roam over his chest and abdomen, tracing the firm lines of every muscle.

Her touch is driving him wild with desire. His eyes growing darker, the burning in his body is becoming unbearable, building to where he can’t take any more. He explodes, lunging forward, his mouth possessing hers, his arms grabbing her up and pulling her tight against his burning flesh.

Her body melts into his, returning the kiss with equaled passion, as her nails dig into his back.

Their lips eventually part, both gasping for breath foreheads resting together.

She looks deeply into his dark pupils her eyes mirroring the anticipation in his. She drops her eyes from his intense gaze and slowly moves her mouth to his ear. Softly, she whispers. “Make love to me Keith.”

She doesn’t have to ask twice.

Allura lies beside Keith on the bed, the blankets and pillows in disarray all around them. She props herself up on one elbow and looks upon the man lying next to her. He is on his back in a tangled mess of sheets. He turns his gaze to her, meeting her eyes. His eyes are desperately fighting to stay awake. He reaches up a hand running it through her hair. She, taking his hand in hers, brings it to her lips and kisses his palm. Laying his hand back down beside him she leans in over him and kisses his lips, pulling slightly back, she whispers. “Close your eyes my Captain. Let me watch over you tonight.” She then puts her finger to his lips to stop him from trying to speak. “Sleep my love.” She watches him as his face relaxes. “Sleep.” She whispers one last time as she reaches up and gently brushes her hand over his eyes and kisses his forehead. He finally gives in and closes his eyes, sleep soon overtaking his exhausted body, his breath eventually coming more regular. As he drifts away, a slight smile is still evident on his lips.


She stays still for the longest time just watching him breathe. Never having believed she could ever be this close to him. She wants to remember every moment, every sensation, every breath. She eventually pulls herself up to kneel beside his sleeping form. She frees up the tangle of sheets and starts to cover him up but stops midway, putting the sheet back down. Her eyes are drawn to the long scar across his chest. She gently runs her finger down its length. He stirs a bit under her touch but soon settles. She continues to touch the scar, remembering the day Lotor gave it to him. Always my knight she muses. Her eyes wander over the rest of him now seeing many more scars left from the war. He truly would give his life for her and her people. She bends over and kisses the scar.

Allura looks at the time. Three o-clock. If she left now she could easily sneak back to her room. But she can’t leave. Not yet. Just a few minutes longer.

She lies down along side him and watches him sleep. Remembering what they just shared. She had no idea how intense being with him would be. With all the long talks she had shared with Romelle about her and Sven’s escapades, with all the books she had read on lust and love, and with all the conversations she had overheard as her maids gossiped about their own experiences, she often imagined what it would be like. Well, her fantasies couldn't even compare. The feeling of being one with him, with Keith, was completely overwhelming. The feeling of him holding her, caressing her, filling her, it was the most incredible sensation. It was... She could have never imagined the pure ecstasy of it all. When he finally exploded into her… Her breath shudders at the memory. How her body responded, how she cried out at the sensation of… of …She cannot think of any words to describe it. It was like they were one person. She smiles to herself as she thinks, I would have never known if I hadn’t come here tonight. I would have never known the feeling of making love to the man I love. The man I will love forever. How could she possibly go? No just a few minutes longer.

Another hour passes as Allura still lies, watching him sleep. She is reliving every moment of their lovemaking in her mind. Committing it all to her memory, so she can remember this night forever.

Keith wakes smiling. He had the most amazing dream. He doesn’t want to open his eyes. He still wants to imagine it was all real. He inhales deeply. It’s like he can still smell her. He stretches and groans.

“Keith?” Allura whispers.

“Ally?” He snaps open his eyes and looks over to see Allura laying next to him. He jumps suddenly at the realization, it wasn’t a dream. That they… He smiles. Rolling over to face her, his eyes instantly smoldering as they lock onto hers. The look washing over his face revealing his thoughts of his utter love for her, and his unquenchable desire for her. She reaches up a hand to brush away some of his unruly hair. Her eyes telling him her thoughts are the same. He reaches out, pulling her into his arms tight, rolling over onto his back and pulling her onto him. He runs his hands through her hair, his eyes dancing around her face, enraptured by her. She props herself up on his chest with one arm and starts to trace the line of his jaw with her other hand. Her eyes flooded with adoration. Leaning onto him, she kisses him. It’s a kiss that melts him and excites him all at once. Soon they are lost in each other again.

He is riding on air, as his Ally is sitting tall, riding on top of him. Taking him places he only ever dared to dream of and is already becoming enthralled with. Allura is matching his movements as he pushes up into her. She starts to groan, biting her lower lip. She leans forward interlacing her hands in his, pushing them hard, down into the mattress, on either side of his head. Her hair is cascading down all around her tantalizingly brushing across his skin. Her grip tightens on him as her whole body starts to quiver, engulfing him in the sensation. He is driven over the edge, his whole body too, quaking with pleasure.

She screams out as she reaches her peak. Her body jerks upright, snapping her head back, whipping her hair up and over her head. Her hands fly back behind her to catch her balance, nails digging into his thighs. His entire body shudders at his own release. Every muscle in his body tenses up as his back arches up off the bed. He then collapses limp, his body spent.

Slowly he looks up to her sitting atop him, body still trembling all around him, chest heaving, head tossed back exposing her swanlike neck. Finding a new burst of energy just from the sight of her, he grabs her hips, and holds her to him tight. Sitting up, he takes her neck into his mouth tasting every inch of it. She lets out a primal groan at his touch. The smell of her and the taste of the salt from her sweat overwhelms him again. Their lips meet and they kiss one another. Lost and desperate in the love they share for the other.

He feels the heat rising in him again. Then there is the unmistakable swish of the front door stopping them both cold. Their eyes go wide and they stop breathing. And the one voice they least want to hear calls out. “Hello? Captain? Are you up? I knocked but you didn’t answer so I had control override the lock.”

“Nanny!” they both breathe out in a panicked whisper.

“Captain are you in there?”

“Uh… yes… Nanny. I’ll be… right out.” He answers, breath labored.

Quickly Allura rolls off of him and dives under the bed, taking the sheets with her, leaving Keith uncovered and very aroused. He scrambles to find anything to cover up with, grabbing a small throw from the foot of the bed.

Nanny’s voice is getting closer. “No don’t get up I just wanted to tell you…”

Just as Nanny reaches the doorway to the bedroom, he manages to barely cover his essentials with the throw. He shoots a quick glance around the room and to his panic sees it. Alongside the bed on the floor, lays Allura’s trademark pink robe. Shit, she’s going to see it!

Luckily or unluckily depending on how you see it Nanny is, quite distracted when she enters the room. Her eyes focus on the naked form of the Voltron Captain in front of her, just barely covered by the throw. Nanny is actually rendered speechless, her mouth agape. She then quickly snaps her hand in front of her face.

Out of the corner of his eye, Keith sees Allura’s arm reach out and grab the robe pulling it under the bed with her. He lets out a gasp of air he didn’t know he was holding. He then focuses back on the very stunned Nanny, trying to sound as casual as possible “Yes, Nanny. Can I help you?”

“Well, um… Oh my… Do you always sleep, well like that?”

“If it’s hot, yes.” Oh great that was smart it’s like sixty degrees in here.

“Oh.” Nanny breathes deep, still with her hand in front of her face.

Suddenly Keith flashes back to Coran’s comment last night about Nanny having a crush on him. He is starting to feel very green indeed. He tries to keep cool. “Nanny, why did you break into my room?”

“Captain, I never. I was just…”

“Nanny?” His tone is growing stern.

“Well you’re normally up by this time. It’s almost seven. I didn’t think I would be bothering you. I was just bringing you some special treats to put in your kitchen.”

“Nanny, what’s with the sudden interest in my diet?”

“Huh… oh well I…” Nanny is looking anywhere but at him, her hand still loosely shielding her eyes.

Somehow, Keith is starting to enjoy this situation with Nanny stammering in front of him. Trying not to laugh, he decides he’s going to milk this for all its worth. He sits up and stretches, the throw dropping dangerously low. Luckily, having Nanny in the room has literally drained any erotic thoughts from him whatsoever. “So Nanny, is there something wrong with me? Am I loosing weight? He starts to pat himself down. “Wait! I have a scale in the bathroom I’ll just go and…”

“No!” Nanny squeals and covers her eyes with both hands.

“What is it then Nanny?”

“Your… um… fine captain. I just wanted to do something special for you.”

“Well next time can you wait until I’m up?”

“Oh yes, of course Captain, it won’t happen again.”

“Good.”

Something snaps in her and she is suddenly back in Nanny mode. “Are you okay Captain you look…well a little flushed?”

“I’m fine Nanny now please…”

She quickly moves to him. Before he can stop her she has a hand on his forehead. “Captain, you’re drenched and burning up!“ Concern etched on her face.

Quick man, think of something! “Oh, um, Nanny. It’s nothing I was just…well...having another nightmare... about Doom when you woke me.” Buy it, oh god, please buy it.

“Oh Captain I’m so sorry. I don’t even want to imaging the nightmares you must have.” She looks on him with sympathy. ”Well as long as I’m here let me straighten up.” She bends over to pick up a piece of white sheet poking out from under the bed. A sheet that he knows Allura is attached to on the other end. He panics, flying over the bed to intercept, leaving the throw behind. Landing catlike on it the end of the bed, he grabs Nanny’s arm. “Nanny! I’ll clean up my own mess.”

Nanny drops the sheet her face has now turned beet red. She sees all of the captain. She is, in every way, like a dear in the headlights, eyes focused on his... stunned still, not breathing.

Oh great, just great. Well there is no going back now. Keith stands up tall in front of Nanny, grabbing up the throw and wrapping it around him. He reaches out and spins the still speechless Nanny around and steers her to the front door. “Thank you so much Nanny.” He hits the open button and pushes her out the door, quickly closing and relocking it, thankful that no one else was in the hall.

He makes his way back to the bedroom to the unmistakable sound of giggling coming out from under his bed. He bends down on all fours and peers under the bed. She is laying face down, her face buried into her robe, laughing hysterically. He reaches under the bed and grabs onto a leg and pulls her out onto the floor, flipping her over, and crawling over her. “So you think that was funny, do you?” He flashes her a wicked grin.

She tries to speak but the giggling has taken her voice. Suddenly her laughter stops as their eyes lock. She raises up a hand to touch his cheek and then moves it to the back of his neck. “I love you Keith. I will always love you.” She pulls him down on top of her guiding his mouth to hers and the world around them soon disappears again.


Keith is lying on his back on the floor near the bed. His Allura is lying draped over him, her head nestled against his neck. His hands are caressing her, possessively running over her back. Her left hand tangled up in his hair twirling and un-twirling a finger around his long locks, the other is tracing the scars on his chest. Both of them trying to enjoy what few moments they have together and trying not to think about tonight. Keith eventually pulls himself up, just enough to check the time. He groans as he lies back down on the floor.

“What? What’s wrong?” Allura asks.

“Breakfast is in an hour. If we don’t show up, they’ll know something’s up.”

“I guess I didn’t think this through. How am I going to get back to my room? All I have is my robe?”

They lay quiet a moment.

“I think I have a solution” He gets up and opens his closet tossing her one of his uniforms. ”Put that on.”

“Oh funny, somehow I think if I walked down the hall in your uniform I might draw a little more attention than if I were in my robe.”

“True, that might raise an eyebrow or two. But we’re not using the hall. That will just keep you clean.”

They both dress quickly.

He tries not to laugh. His normally form-fitting uniform is hanging loosely over her feminine frame “It looks … good on you.”

She shoots him a challenging stare but soon smiles. He picks up her robe and folds it flat, reaching out to her and unzipping the front of the uniform she’s wearing.

“Hey now, we really don’t have time…”

Keith plants a kiss on her lips to shut her up, then puts the robe against her chest and zips it back up. “Wouldn’t want your robe to get dirty now would we?” He flashes her a sly smile.

“Come on” he heads into his main room.”

“So if we’re not using the hall?”

He jumps up onto a table and then points up to the ceiling.

“Oh no.” She stops in her tracks.

“Oh yes.” He smiles and reaches up releasing the vent grate in the ceiling. Reaching inside he pulls out a small remote. “Ready?”

“Isn’t there another way?”

“Not if you don’t want to be seen. Most of the castle is up by now.”

She slowly makes her way to him. He reaches a hand down and pulls her up onto the table.

He pulls her in close to him, leaving his arm around her waist. “Now this will deactivate the sensors in the ducts.” He hands the remote to her. He then starts tracing his finger in the air. “Let’s see your room is down five, then right two and down three.”

She looks up to him smiling. “Is there any part of this castle you’re not intimately familiar with?”

He stammers, “Um…” A sly smile starting to grow on his lips. “Well, not anymore.”

She shakes her head at him and laughs.

“Come on.” He lifts her into the air duct. She climbs in and crawls down a bit, he is soon in after her. “Go ahead. Down that way for five sections.”

They make their way through the maze of ducts in silence. Eventually reaching her room. She moves to the other side of the opening and turns to face him. He stops and listens intently. Satisfied that all is quiet he dislodges the grate over her room. “There you go Princess. Door to door service.”

She hands him the remote. “Why thank you Captain.” She moves closer.

He pulls her to him over the opening for one final, tender kiss, very possibly their last. Several moments later they separate. “Ally, I don’t know what to say.”

“There’s nothing you need to say.” She smiles at him, putting a finger on his lips.

He smiles back and kisses her finger. Taking her arms in his, he gets a solid lock, and slowly lowers her into her room. He lowers her as far as he can then loosens his grip on her so her arms can slide down his. He stays holding her by her wrists, now finding it impossible to let go. What if he never gets to hold her again, touch her again? She looks up to him and meets his eyes. A silent understanding passes between them. He loosens his hands and lets her drop to the floor. She lands softly all her training showing through.

“Um. Ally. You might want to give me back the evidence?”

“Oh, I thought I would hang it up in my closet for Nanny?” She grins at him.

“You’re going to pay for that one.” He flashes her a devilish grin.

She quickly removes his uniform and pulls on her robe, rolling up the uniform and tossing it up into his hands.

“I’ll see you at breakfast, my Princess.”

“Yes my Captain, I’ll see you then.”

He disappears into the duct and replaces the grate, letting out an epic sigh. Slowly he makes his way back to his room, suddenly not in any great hurry to get anywhere.


End of part five.

On to the next part.

Home, Fan Fiction, The Suitors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, My Thoughts