Home | About | FanFictions | FanArt | Resorce | Links
line break

FanFictions
- by Moira

 


The Lion Has New Claws REVISITED
or as I like to call it “The Spank’n Episode!!!”
A KAEX re-write your least favorite moment fan fic challange

This is a stand alone fic based on the original series and not related to any of
my other fics.

line break

Coran, Keith, Lance and Pidge were in Allura room when she woke up after her first solo flight and subsequent rough landing in the Blue Lion. After a few words, she got out of bed and moved to leave but Coran restrained her. “Where do you think your going?”

She turned on him. “I’ve got to go back and try again. Practice makes perfect.”

“You mustn’t!” Coran balked.

“Coran let go of me right now!”

Coran scowled at her. “I cannot. I will not allow you to jeopardize your life again! The princesses place is in the castle”

“My duty is to protect planet Arus. My place is here or in the Blur Lion, if that’s what it takes. Someone’s got to take Sven’s place and that’s me. Now unhand me! That’s a royal order.”

Nanny then entered the room. “I came back to help and that’s what I’m going to do.”

“Nanny!” Allura cried in utter terror and disbelief.

“When you were young I taught you respect, Allura.” Nanny rolled up her sleeves. “ It looks like you need a refresher course young lady.” Nanny grabed Allura, bent her over her Knee and began spanking her...

line break

(Now here is what really should happened after that…)

Lance, and Pidge were instantly buckled over lost in hysterics at seeing the princess getting her reprimand. But Keith, stood still in utter disbelief, growing enraged.

“Ahh… ow… ow… ouch…” Allura started to cry.  “Stop… I’m not a baby.”

Keith reached over and hit Lance upside the head and put a firm hand on Pidge’s collar, jerking him upright. “Knock it off!” The two freeze, suddenly realizing what they’ed done as Keith marched up to Nanny, grabbing her wrist mid hit. “I think that is quite enough!”

“Such insolence! You have no right…”

“And neither do you, Lady.” He pushed his way between Nanny and Allura, helping Allura up while maintaining a threatening posture to Nanny. “She’s a grown woman!" He shook his head. "And as for your choice of physical punishment… it’s appalling!”

“Coran, tell this boy…”

“I am not a boy! I am the Captain of the Voltron Force and you will refer to me as such! The sooner you get that in you head the better. You have no authority over me or ANY of my team. Got that!”

“Why you… “ Nanny pointed a threatening finger at Keith. “Ruffians! I told you, Coran. They’re all Ruffians! Allura come here. Now!”

“NO!” Allura hid behind Keith, clinging to him.

“Allura, get away from him!” Nanny crossed her arms in a huff.

Coran steped in. “Allura please.”

Keith tried to keep his cool but lost it. “Who is this woman to just come in here and…Coran, your telling me you approve of Allura, the princess of Arus, and your future Queen to get…spanked? I’m disgusted. What kind of planet is this and why do you refuse to let her grow up. She’s a woman! She can make her own choices. Can’t you see that?” Keith turned to regard her, taking her hand in his and softly repeated. “She’s a woman…” He meet her eyes giving her a slight smile. He then spun back around. “Now please leave. All of you!”

“Allura!” Nanny yelled. “Your not going to let this BOY talk to me like that, are you?”

Allura stood up tall and moved beside Keith. “Nanny, you heard him, leave! That’s a royal order! And He’s Captain to you!”

“Look! Look what they’ve done to my baby! Coran, I must protest her having contact with these… these…”

“Come, Nanny.” Coran drew near. “Let us go…” He led a flustered Nanny away. He turned back to them as he reached the door. “Allura, this isn’t over.” And the door closed behind them.

“Dang, well I never…” Lance laughed, hands going to his pockets.

Keith turned and gave Lance and Pidge the look of death. “Lance get out!"

“What! Wha’d I do”

Keith’s brows knit together. “I can’t believe you two were laughing at her…Just get out of my sight before I do something I regret.”

Lance put his hands up protectively. “Okay, okay… sorry Princess.”

“Yeah, we’re sorry Princess.” Pidge added, unable to look at either of them.

Allura droped her head in total embarrassment the two pilots then getting the hint to leave the room.

“Allura?” Keith moved up to her. “I can’t say I approve of what you did out there....”

Allura noded but didn’t look up.

“But, I do have to say, that took more guts than I have ever seen in anyone before.”

Allura suddenly looked up, jaw hanging open.

“Let’s talk about this later, you need your rest.” Keith turned to leave but stoped at the door. “I… I was proud of you out there, Princess.” He then turned to look at her. “You should have seen my first flight.” He flashed her a lopsided grin earning a smile from his princess. He then left the room.

line break

See, thats soooo much better!!!

 

 

“I came back to help and that’s what I’m going to do.”

“Nanny!” Allura cried in utter terror and disbelief.

“When you were young I taught you respect, Allura.” Nanny rolled up her sleeves. “ It looks like you need a refresher course young lady.” Nanny grabed Allura, bent her over her Knee and began spanking her...