Home | About | FanFictions | FanArt | Resorce | Links
line break

FanFictions
- by Moira
- Joint Fictions


Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions are written works that are based on worlds a viewer experiences when watching TV shows, movies and reading comics, novels & other literature. Fans of original characters and settings are so inspired by them that they love to expound on the world, taking their beloved characters on all new adventures.

Fan Fiction authors are generally huge fans of the original authors and support them when they can by collecting DVDs and Memorabilia. Fan fiction is merely an extension of the sharing of their love of the original work with fellow fans. As such they are written for the pure love and appreciation of the original works and no ownership of the original source content is implied or intended and no profit is made from their existence.

Authors

Moira
The kid who refuses grew up, who fell in love with Voltron and never manage to let those childhood memories go. Moira's fics can vary from pure sap to agsty dramas. Her first fiction 'The Suitors' began an amazing journey into the world of writing.

Joint Fictions

Moira and Adele
First met though the KAEX group and helped support one another. Adele was always very Allura and Moira always very Keith. For fun they started up a Keith and Allura mailbag where folks could email and ask their favorite couple questions each answering for their respective charge. Well those emails soon grew into a fic all its own ‘The Laws According to Love’ the resulting Short Story.

 

 

 

"The encyclopedic ambitions of transmedia texts often results in what might be seen as gaps or excesses in the unfolding of the story: that is, they introduce potential plots which can not be fully told or extra details which hint at more than can be revealed. Readers, thus, have a strong incentive to continue to elaborate on these story elements, working them over through their speculations, until they take on a life of their own. Fan fiction can be seen as an unauthorized expansion of these media franchises into new directions which reflect the reader's desire to "fill in the gaps" they have discovered in the commercially produced material."

Henry Jenkins